Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 715-526-3131.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 122 N. Sawyer Street to complete a service application. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm. If you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service.  

New Residential Service Online Form

New Commercial Service Form

Establish Electric Service for New Construction

If you need new electric service to a property where electric service didn't previously exist (new construction), please complete the Electric Service for New Construction form. The form will be submitted to our electrical engineer who will begin the paperwork and have a tech contact you.

Automatic Bill Payment

Customers can sign up to automatically pay their bill on the due date with their checking or savings account.  Please complete the ACH Authorization Form and return to our office. ACH Form.

WI Act 274

Landords may request certain information from their tenant's utlity bills. Landlords need to complete the attached request form to receive tenant utility billing information.  WI Act 274 Request Form 

Change Mailing Address-Transfer or Terminate Service

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. Please call us at 715-526-3131.

If you are currently a SMU residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service. If you are moving out of the SMU area and need to close your account with us, please call us with your anticipated move out date.